Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Emgee, you are correct concerning the second quote, but I made an error when tried to elaborate things. Tallulah did make the second comment, but she is the subject of the first quote.

You deserve to take the thread, but would you like to also name the author of the "monologue" comment? Sorry about the error.

Actually, I felt sort of embarrassed that I did not guess it first and just confirm it by looking it up. I'm able to that sometimes on some of these questions. Next up: Two quotes, same speaker.

"If you want me do a film, it's ?500.000. But if you want me to read the script first, it's ?750.000"

"Actors live in a cocoon of praise. They never meet the people who don't like them."

Thanks, flash.

Next: "Acting is the least mysterious of all crafts. Whenever we want something from somebody or when we want to hide something or pretend, we're acting. Most people do it all day long."

Thanks, Kid. Herewego....

"Actors are boring when they are not working. It's a natural condition, because they don't have anything to do. They just lay around, and that's why so many of them get drunk. They really get to be boring people. My wife can attest to that."