Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MilesArcher

Same Name - No Relation

Bailey

Wasn't it Frankie LYMON and Arthur LYMAN? Slightly different spellings.

Now:

Mary and Regis

I believe you are going for the name Boone, although Richard and Pat were cousins. What, you can't see the family resemblance? Also, sometimes there is more than one correct answer to these names. Earlier, I posted Buddy, Fred, and Jean. The answer that was posted was Clark. I was unaware of Jean Clark, but there is an actress with that name. I was thinking of the name Rogers, Buddy, the actor and bandleader, Fred, the "neighborhood" guy on PBS, and Jean, the actress best known for the Flash Gordon serials. Now:

Richard, Lesley, and Nick

No, it's not Boone this time

Waters

My last one was not Brooks. Who is Nick Brooks? I gave three names so that there wouldn't be much chance of another answer. Richard was a bald character actor who made a living playing sarcastic authority figures on TV comedies, Lesley is on TV almost every Sunday, and Nick is a young actor who was featured in a movie with the present California governor.

Enough time has gone by. The name I was looking for was STAHL. You all know Lesley from "60 Minutes", Richard was a character actor, and Nick was featured in "Terminator 3". Now:

Donna, Robert, and Rex

This should be easier.