Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Pink Panther movies

• 3 weeks later...

For me, A Shot in the Dark is the best Pink Panther movie. Some of the others have scenes that are equally as funny, some may be funnier, but the movie as a whole is my favorite. When we saw this movie in the theater back in 1964, when movies were run continuously all day and throught the evening, we had to sit through it twice because we laughed so hard through the 1st showing and kept missing lines from the next scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, I may get some really bad slack for this.

I whole-heartedly agree that Peter Seller *is* Jacques Clouseau and always will be. I enjoyed him in all the films, I really did.

Buuuut, since they DID remake them and we just went and saw the second Pink Panther movie, I have to admit that I'm glad they chose Steve Martin. His humor in the second film is FAAAAR better than in the first one because they concentrated too much on trying the "same" stunts. It was a bit boring to watch. But, the second one I found to be hilarious with a little more originality.

That's just a personal opinion. Please don't hurt me. :P

• 2 weeks later...

> {quote:title=TCM_Renee wrote:}{quote}

> That's just a personal opinion. Please don't hurt me. :P

You better watch out Renee, I just heard that a mob of angry Peter Seller fans are about to storm your house with torches and pitchforks.

• 9 months later...