Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I came in one the end of the last one that played. About the son of a gun who picks on uncle sam. And I keep going back and forth on the one thats playing. I normally don't like to do that on classic movies I haven't seen. But, thus is the fate of an a.d.d. kid.

Welcome, Nica - although I am also new (having signed up a while ago, then just never got around to posting much until recently). I also don't have a lot of 'technical' or extensive film knowledge, I just know what I love, and I love older films, from the first from the fin de siecle(19th!) up through basically the mid-70s. (I was born about 100-70 years too late!)

. For fun, have you tried the daily quiz on the 'Games, Trivia & Fun Stuff 'page? Its just for kicks - I usually get about 2/3 right, but I learn new film 'facts' and sometimes it will say your right answer is wrong, so the scoring isn't 100% reliable, but its still fun. Enjoy!

Hi Nica,

Welcome to the boards.

If you have any Oscar related questions be sure to check out the Ask Robert Osborne an Oscar Question forum.

TCM is planning a web-cast with Robert O answering questions from that forum.

Though in the very early days of the message boards they say Robert O used to post here, this web-cast is a first for TCM and the more successful we can help it be than perhaps there will be more interaction in the future.

Anyways, here is the link:

http://forums.tcm.com/jive/tcm/forum.jspa?forumID=398