Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stargzn

Trying to ID a photo

Going through a recently deceased family member's pictures I saw this photograph, and think he was someone famous. (I cropped out my aunt's brother).I would like to add the identification on the photo, Anyone recognize him -- actor? Sports figure? Obviously years after his prime but the face is soooo familiar! I don't know how to post directly, so I hope to link to photobucket. Thanks for any guesses!

(Yea, it worked)

mystery guy

Oh my gosh Fred, you never cease to amaze me. Perfect match. Thank you!! The family member, Eddie, was a much decorated Navy man, and is actually in uniform in this picture -- It makes it even more special to see Jack was also in the Navy! ~ Patti

Much later, last night, I took another look at that hat and not seeing an anchor emblem I had second thoughts Jack was Navy. Thanks for the correction! My dad earned his Navy wings of gold in 1944, and my nephew is currently in the Navy...so I should have realized earlier. Duh. lol!