Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
classicsstarlets

JANE WITHERS MOVIES WANTED!!

I am hoping that someone here may be able to tell me where I could get 5 rare Jane Withers movies? I have 10 now and need these last 5. WhatI have have all been transfered from 16MM to video and these last 5 I also hope to get as 16 MM transfers to video. They are all 20th Century Fox movies and the titles are:

THIS IS THE LIFE (1935)

GENTLE JULIA (1936)

LITTLE MISS NOBODY (1936)

THE HOLY TERROR (1937)

45 FATHERS (1937)

So, if you may know of a source that has these 5 rare movies of Jane's on video, please do let me know where I can get them. It has to be a source in the USA please.

Thanks so much!

Classicstarletsfan

Aside from Ebay (which has many sellers of bootleged rare titles) I don't know where you could find the aforementioned titles. But you should definitely watch the Fox Movie Channel, since they show a good number of rare and obscure films from their library.

Hi Moviejoe

indeed I am aware of ebay but of course they don't ever have her rare movies. As to Fox Movie Channel, they pretty much stink because they are more into showing the newer movies then the good ol' movies of the 30's, and 40's. When they first started,they were FXM, and they aired only the movies of the 30's and 40's. I know they aired at least one of Jane's movies ,which was around 1992 or 1993, and I have this on tape, as at one point their logo is shown at the right hand corner, this movie is Jane's PADDY O' DAY. This tape I had gotten from a movie collector some years ago.

I did write Fox Movie Channel and asked them to please air these 5 movies. I know the chances are slim but, it COULD happen one day I am hoping.

Thanks so much for responding to my post.