Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will I ever get to see ALL of The Blue Angel?

Spoiler: Not if I keep looking to TCM for it.

For the second time in a few months, TCM has posted an on-demand version of The Blue Angel that cuts off abruptly after less than an hour.  Twice now I've been through this.  And since I have no illusions that posting here will fix anything, can someone remind me why I'm paying for TCM instead of Netflix?  Because I honestly can't think of a good reason right now. 

What on earth is the point of paying for partial movies?!?

I'm curious - how are you viewing TCM content that has to be paid for other than of course your cable or satellite provider I mean. I have Direct TV and was watching a movie Sunday evening and it froze up and never did see the end of it. Phone Call from a Stranger was the name of the movie. It is not on TCM Watch which I sometimes have used on my laptop but there is no cost associated.  I think I just had to give the name of my cable provider.  I'd like to cut the cord altogether and get rid of ATT Direct TV but I need my movies.  I see lots of post about TCM Watch truncating movies so maybe that is what experienced but again - I didnt know there was a cost with TCM Watch