Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Children of Old Hollywood Stars

I must admit that I am obsessed with finding out all the information I can about classic Hollywood. I would love to talk to the children of my favorite stars, like Tyrone Power, James Cagney, Don Ameche, Dennis Morgan, Jack Carson, Joan Bennett, Zachary Scott, Eve Arden, etc. Wouldn't it be great if there was some sort of directory or database with their email addresses and you could write them and ask them questions??? Has anyone else ever wished this same thing?

Thanks for your input, fellow cinephiles.....

Mary

Message was edited by: mrs0321

I think it would be neat to just sit with them quietly at home and talk like old friends. But also being a parent, I sure wouldn't want my kids exposed to the public knowing the paparazzi are everywhere and weird people too. It would be really nice to be able to talk to the relatives of these celebrities though.

I'm with you on this. I just told my husband the other day, the Game Show Network should have a game show where a panel has to guess who the contestant's mother/father/ aunt/uncle, grandparent etc. was, as in old time celebs. lol Could go into history, science, music, whatever, but just Hollywood would be fine with me. lol I think they had a show like that years ago, but it went bye-bye.

Short of that, I love where the children of the old stars do talk overs on TCM's little bios. Like the ones with Gary Cooper's daughter, and Liza Minelli talking about her dad, Vincent. I think it would be soooo very cool if Robert Obsborne had a child of a celeb on when they have a certain celeb profiled, or just at random, I don't care the how and when, just do it! lol I'm like you, I want more, more, more!!! :-)