Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Very Very Important Question

CaveGirl

No, this is not if Gene Kelly wore a toupee or not in films, or did Rita Hayworth have all her songs dubbed in films.

My question is:

With all the recent SPAM which seemingly is coming from Korea, one would like to know exactly what are these messages about that the Spammers are so insistent on posting seemingly every day for TCM fans.

Thanks to anyone fluent in Korean who can answer these burning questions.

If these are messages from Ancient Aliens, I really don't care to hear what they want to discuss.

I used Google translate on one of the thread titles a few days ago and posted the result. It was mostly gibberish with some words implying that it was a call girl/massage service catering to traveling businesspersons.

Many of the prior threads have been ads for Korean online blackjack gambling websites, and there have been several offering forged documents, from diplomas to passports.

4 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I used Google translate on one of the thread titles a few days ago and posted the result. It was mostly gibberish with some words implying that it was a call girl/massage service catering to traveling businesspersons.

Many of the prior threads have been ads for Korean online blackjack gambling websites, and there have been several offering forged documents, from diplomas to passports.

Really? This is fascinating, Lawrence and thanks so much for answering.

Here I was thinking it was some political movement or solicitation for secret operatives in the US, and it's just some dumb ad for massage services.

Do these morons think even the most desperate potential massagees, want to fly to Seoul? Or are their workers based in Erie, Pennsylvania?

I could use a new passport though...hmmm.

54 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

So, they're not ALL about bootleg/knockoff Samsung smartphones, then?

37 minutes ago, scsu1975 said:

I've decoded every message, using my universal translator, and each basically says the same thing:

Mars Needs Women

LOL

Hmmm, in that case, ya think Tommy Kirk is gettin' a piece of this action, Rich?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, scsu1975 said:

I've decoded every message, using my universal translator, and each basically says the same thing:

Mars Needs Women

I love that movie, SCSU!

Has Tommy Kirk ever been better, well except as Travis I guess in "Old Yeller" maybe.

Another Larry Buchanan winner!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings