Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Hugh Jackman Musical

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if Wolverine works as a musical, but he needs to return to Broadway. He was the best Curly on the planet (thank heaven for DVDs). A triple threat if I've ever seen one. Actually, he should do film musicals. They need to make a better film version of Guys and Dolls that's more true to the original, and he needs to be in it as Sky! Wouldn't that be amazing?

Actually, the idea of "The Boy from Oz" as a film doesn't sound half bad. The cast recording is pretty good (but I have always been a fan of Peter Allen's music), but watch his performance from the show on the Tony Awards. It is fantastic. He truly is a song-and-dance man. I would love to see him in a movie musical. He was great when he hosted the Tonys, and I wasn't surprised that he brought some of that to the Oscars.

But I actually think that I agree with you that he would make for a pretty good Sky Masterson if they ever remade "Guys and Dolls".