Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who do you look like of the beautiful people, the beautiful people?

georgiegirl

I started a thread asking what movie best reflects your personal life and some couldn't think of one and took it a step further and instead answered they looked like or were told they looked like a certain celeb. Okay, so who do you look like, or were told you look like and agree?

I've been told I look like Greta Garbo, or maybe it was one of the Gabor sisters. Ha!

> {quote:title=patful wrote:}{quote}

> When I was eighteen, with lots of wind and humidity, I supposedly looked like Art Garfunkel with an extreme tan. Now I look like Death warmed over.

Hahahahahahaha! Death Warmed Over.

Oops, I hope you're were being funny about the Death Warmed Over. :-(

Once upon a time, and none of us have that many fingers to count back, I had the big brown eyes and hair coloring of Natalie Woods. I still have the eyes but the hair is another story, or should I say color. Someone once told me I had a Mryna Loy nose and I will take that to my grave as high praise and a true compliment. But any day now I expect to wake up and see Zasu Pitts looking back at me in the mirror.

Many moons ago, one of my college friends said my college ID photo looked like Bentley from The Jeffersons.

Nowadays, I consider myself more of a crotchety old bastard in the mold of Charles Coburn in *The Devil and Miss Jones*. :-)

When I was younger (we're talking about 25 years younger, though I don't look all that much different now), I got everything from "Christopher Reeve," to "Desi Arnaz, jr.," to "John Travolta." Since this trio don't really bear much resemblance to one another, it suggests that I didn't, or don't, look much like any of them.

But it was flattering nevertheless.

> {quote:title=CineSage_jr wrote:}{quote}

> When I was younger (we're talking about 25 years younger, though I don't look all that much different now), I got everything from "Christopher Reeve," to "Desi Arnaz, jr.," to "John Travolta." Since this trio don't really bear much resemblance to one another, it suggests that I didn't, or don't, look much like any of them.

>

> But it was flattering nevertheless.

What if someone could make a composite picture blending all 3 of those actors? Do you think that would bear any resemblance? ;)

> {quote:title=lulu2u wrote:}{quote}

> Once upon a time, and none of us have that many fingers to count back, I had the big brown eyes and hair coloring of Natalie Woods. I still have the eyes but the hair is another story, or should I say color. Someone once told me I had a Mryna Loy nose and I will take that to my grave as high praise and a true compliment. But any day now I expect to wake up and see Zasu Pitts looking back at me in the mirror.

I don't remember if it was you, but on another thread someone else said they look like NW.

Gee you're lucky. You have Myrna Loys's nose and I have the awful Barrymore profile!

And that was so funny about Zasu Pitts! Hahahhaha! Me, too! lol

> {quote:title=Fedya wrote:}{quote}

> Many moons ago, one of my college friends said my college ID photo looked like Bentley from The Jeffersons.

>

> Nowadays, I consider myself more of a crotchety old bastard in the mold of Charles Coburn in *The Devil and Miss Jones*. :-)

I alwasy liked Charles Coburn, and got a kick out of Mr. Bentley. :-)

> {quote:title=CineSage_jr wrote:}{quote}

> When I was younger (we're talking about 25 years younger, though I don't look all that much different now), I got everything from "Christopher Reeve," to "Desi Arnaz, jr.," to "John Travolta." Since this trio don't really bear much resemblance to one another, it suggests that I didn't, or don't, look much like any of them.

>

> But it was flattering nevertheless.

I would have to guess there is a certain quality of each of them people see in you, or maybe it's the smile. :-)

> {quote:title=Film_Fatale wrote:}{quote}

> I look a little bit like a young Sally Field.

> (without the hat, of course).

You look like her without the hat. Ha!

I love Sally Field's body of work, loved her as the Flying Nun and Gidget when I was a kid, and she's still as cute as a button today.

Sybil, I think, was one of her greatest performances.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings