Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ben Johnson, Someone to remember

lulu2u

> {quote:title=rohanaka wrote:}{quote}Love it!! (l really enjoyed the music that went with it too) Way cool, little missy.

Hey there, Miss Ma'am!

I like them too, since they really say it all about Ben, they fit so well to his personality. They could have been written about him! :) I liked that she included some pictures of Carol, his wife, as well. Married for somewhere near 50 years.

{font:Times New Roman} {font}{font:Calibri}I liked that she included some pictures of Carol, his wife, as well. Married for somewhere near 50 years.{font}

{font:Times New Roman} {font}{font:}{color:black}Icing on a great cake. He took "Til death do us part" for real. Another reason to admire him and wish I'd got there first. Of course, I'd probably had to fight Jack as well. I hope he knew how many female fans he had and for the right reasons{font}

{font:Times New Roman} {font}

Apparently, according to Dobe Carey, he attracted women like bees to honey. :D

I think he'd be pleased to know he has some real, extremely devoted fans to this day, not to mention all the kids he helped with his charities. I think he would be glad that we love him for his acting and horsemanship, his good common sense and his immense service in helping others less fortunate, not his good looks. I think he was terribly modest about it all anyway.

Though I think he knew he was one damn good cowboy and horseman. :D

Archived