Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ben Johnson, Someone to remember

lulu2u

Kathy, did you make those cupcakes?

Well.... no.... not this time... I sent off special for them... It's too hot in the summer to do that much baking..ha.

They are so cute! May I have the one with the cute horsey?

Of course, little lady... you may have whatever one you like.... ENJOY!! :-)

PS... great pics again and again... (and what could be better than having our beloved TOM along with our beloved BEN???) This is such a fun stop popping in here to see all these photos...

> {quote:title=rohanaka wrote:}{quote}

> Kathy, did you make those cupcakes?

>

> Well.... no.... not this time... I sent off special for them... It's too hot in the summer to do that much baking..ha.

>

> They are so cute! May I have the one with the cute horsey?

>

> Of course, little lady... you may have whatever one you like.... ENJOY!! :-)

You know what's funny? The icing on the cupcakes is exactly the color of the red clay I grew up with in Oklahoma.... I think that's a hootI They covered the cupcakes in pretend dirt ..... We used to get it wet and smear that clay all over our bodies when we were kids, and play indian.... it would dye your skin red for a day or so.

> PS... great pics again and again... (and what could be better than having our beloved TOM along with our beloved BEN???) This is such a fun stop popping in here to see all these photos...

Tom and Ben are the perfect dates, aren't they? So polite, but kind of mysterious, with a bad boy streak..... WE need to get Will over here too.... but I think he's already three sheets to the wind.... :)

WE need to get Will over here too.... but I think he's already three sheets to the wind....

:D He and Steppin Fetchit are on the porch again, singing horribly out of key and onto their

20th mint juleps. Maybe they'll stop by and serenade us later---if they can walk.

Maybe they'll stop by and serenade us later---if they can walk.

HA... now THAT would be a show indeed....

PS... Jackie... red clay.... Imagine the laundry... oh your poor mom... ha.

> {quote:title=rohanaka wrote:}{quote}

> Maybe they'll stop by and serenade us later---if they can walk.

>

> HA... now THAT would be a show indeed....

>

> PS... Jackie... red clay.... Imagine the laundry... oh your poor mom... ha.

Weird how I never thought of that..... Wow. My poor mom...... I bet it was awful!

> Maybe they'll stop by and serenade us later---if they can walk.

They can walk.... as long as they lean sideways to prop each other up.... :)

Photobucket

Whoops! I think they've gone AWOL......

Ha!! Look at that canteen Will's carrying...you can bet it's not filled with water!

I remember the red dirt of Oklahoma. When we'd drive up from Texas to visit

my father's family I always knew we were getting close to our destination when

the dirt changed color. :)

Weird how I never thought of that..... Wow. My poor mom...... I bet it was awful

Ha.... funny how our perspective tends to change...ha. (I have had my fill of BROWN dirt on the dainty white socks lately...ha. Ever since the QT tilled us a vegetable garden this spring.... the kidling has had WAY too much fun...)

Oh, yes, my sweet Sgt Tyree and the Ed Faulkner video are quite familiar to me. I keep going back to see if anyone has posted any new ones, but alas, no.

One of these days I want to ask Coopsgirl how to make videos. I have a few ideas of my own. Obsession is gripping me, and I need to find some way to express it....

> {quote:title=JackFavell wrote:}{quote}

> One of these days I want to ask Coopsgirl how to make videos. I have a few ideas of my own. Obsession is gripping me, and I need to find some way to express it....

That would be a great hobby, I think, being able to edit videos of movie stars. :D

Archived