Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"THE DARK CORNER" (1946) - a TCM premiere today

A 20th Century Fox film noir, *The Dark Corner* (1946), is making its TCM premiere this _Saturday, March 7_.

*The Dark Corner* (1946)

A secretary helps her private eye boss when he's framed for murder.

Cast: Lucille Ball, Clifton Webb, William Bendix, Mark Stevens Dir: Henry Hathaway BW-99 mins, TV-PG

You can see the trailer in the TCM Media Room:

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/index/?o_cid=mediaroomlink&cid=224491

Film%20Noir%20Poster%20-%20Dark%20Corner,%20The_01.jpg

Is Criss Angel around? A post I made in reply to an existing post has disappeared, as well as the post to which I was replying, less than a half hour after typing it. Whats happening, anyone know? I know that I broke no rules, I was simply asking another poster a question. Thats just silly.

Hi, Pia

In all likelihood, posts that were off-topic were simply removed by TCMWebAdmin.

With that in mind, and sticking with the thread topic, what did you think of *The Dark Corner* now that it's been shown on TCM?

And isn't it great that TCM keeps finding noirs and gangster movies that it has never shown before? B-)

Aha! That would then, explain it. My, but they are swiift!

As to 'The Dark Corner', I HAVE seen it - a very long time ago, and I guess about all I retained was the pleasant surprise of seeing Lucy, NOT being Lucy. Sadly, I missed it, but am happy to know about the april rebroadcast!

> As to 'The Dark Corner', I HAVE seen it - a very long time ago, and I guess about all I retained was the pleasant surprise of seeing Lucy, NOT being Lucy. Sadly, I missed it, but am happy to know about the april rebroadcast!

Do you like her better in her "I Love Lucy" mode, or when she was just playing different parts in the movies?