Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GAME: need help with movie title!

> {quote:title=sellyoulloyd wrote:}{quote}

> sorry, don't know who the policeman was in Perry Mason -- Ray Collins was detective Lt. Tragg...

Yes. It must have been Ray Collins.

ok, I'll bite.

I saw this musical a million years ago and can't remember what it's called, but it took place like at the turn of the last century and had Buster Keaton in it breaking a violin. I remember a barbershop quartet and Judy Garland in a red dress, but that's it.

> {quote:title=LonesomePolecat wrote:}{quote}

> ok, I'll bite.

>

> I saw this musical a million years ago and can't remember what it's called, but it took place like at the turn of the last century and had Buster Keaton in it breaking a violin. I remember a barbershop quartet and Judy Garland in a red dress, but that's it.

>> {quote:title=sellyoulloyd wrote:}{quote}

>> That sounds like *In the Good Old Summertime* from 1949 (which is based on *The Shop Around the Corner* (1940) but with a different setting and timeframe).

A combination of two correctnesses to facilitate insertionality on a laborative scale.

Within reason, of course.

The plot of this movie centers around a paranoid woman. Everyone thinks she's stressed out, but then she becomes hysterical and they start thinking she's totally lost it. I keep remembering one scene that had something to do with new construction and these girders high off the ground...