Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

Well, ok I know it's not one of your relatives this time!

It's Mary Astor.

And what a pretty picture it is, too!

(From "Don Juan" - 1926)

> {quote:title=musicalnovelty wrote:}{quote}

> Well, ok I know it's not one of your relatives this time!

> It's Mary Astor.

>

> And what a pretty picture it is, too!

She definitely looks beautiful :)

Yes, Mary Astor, and she does look beautiful!

No, no more relatives. lol I was just having some fun with you guys while I hunted down some more pics. It's getting harder; you guys are so good which makes it harder still. lol

I dare you to get this one! lol

Photobucket

I'll take 2 guesses, either thats a Taliban's dream girl or the recent centerfold in a Afghans version of Playboy.

Here is a photo of her mom desperatly wanting her to get married.

malali-kakar.jpeg

Gee, how did you know that?! lol Marie Dressler. :-)

Ham-You are crazy, you don' that don't you? But it a fun way! :-)

Oh, boy. I hope someone else has one ready to go, because I don't after this one. I have to go on the hunt!

Photobucket

Message was edited by: georgiegirl

She's a gem of a girl (a ruby to be exact) who went from 42nd Street on a footlight parade to hanging out "by a waterfall" with Dick Powell.

Ya' know, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, and if I were, I'd send you to your room for being such a smarty pants and making my life here miserable! lol Just kidding! You are too much and one of the reasons for me cheating and using family pics just to stump you guys! lol

Okay, I have to go off and replenish my stash! I hope someone comes along and posts one. :-)

Yep, Rosalind Russell.

Catwoman-The link came up invalid.

Sigh, you guys are gonna laugh at this next one it's so easy! lol

Photobucket

Well, I've held off on this one for over an hour, just to give someone else a chance. I'll check back later to see if anyone's guessed it.

But meanwhile, I will say that even though this future superstar's role in this movie was very small, I hope she had a "ball" doing it.

I thought it was Lucy even before your hint but hesitated to say so because we had a Lucy baby picture on here. After I say this I hope I'm right, LOL.

Oh, boy, you had to refrain for a whole hour! lol I'm running out of stars! I may have to jump ahead in time and pick more recent celebs. I just can't help myself, I love the oldies, the real oldies! lol

I don't know why I bother, but...lol

Photobucket

I believe I've seen this lady on various roads...Singapore, Zanzibar, Morocco, Utopia, Rio, Bali, and even Hong Kong. She's usually in the company of a couple of funny guys...

Hahahahahaaha! You're like a cat sitting outside a mouse hole waiting for the mouse to poke its head out so you can pounce on it. lol Some of the celebs, unless it's a pic as a baby, which I never find, look a lot like their adult self and that's true of Dorothy Lamour.

Photobucket

Know this one, too.

But I'll just leave a hint for someone else: This is from when this young lady was at Warner Bros. in 1938 at the start of her movie career.