Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

2 hints, the person had more than 1 occupation and the Susan Hayward photo was what caused me to come across it.

Ronald Reagan? Jimmy Cagney?

But HR, the baby boy looks just like my husband, where did you dig up his picture???

You're right, its *Ronald Reagan.* Back on the Susan Hayward photo about the "had to get rid of the Brooklyn accent" hint is how I came across thre idea of finding Ronald Reagans baby picture.

When I Googled, "wanting to get rid of the Brooklyn accent", one of the links that came up was

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xn4JEGVh-bYC&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44&dq=gettingridofBrooklynaccentronaldreagan&source=bl&ots=8oMqmO4D0O&sig=vzHGw9_rpe6mWgqVh5w5c4vdGQE&hl=en&ei=P-j0Sba6MKDcMIiCtcsP&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

This is in Ronald Reagans book, who knew.

We all know what Ronold Reagans other occupation was, LOL!

wow she's flat

:)

looks a little like Betty Furness

but i'm sure she isn't

*Okay, I have a few. These are original snapshots obtained in an auction lot of other material. Most of the shots are identifiable, but these few are making me jump the tracks.*

*Class? Class? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?*

MysteryStar001.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER ONE*

MysteryStar002.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER TWO*

MysteryStar003.jpg

*I have been told this may be June Havoc. ???? (Otherwise, Mystery Star Number Three)*

MysteryStar004.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER FOUR*

MysteryStar005.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER FIVE*

*Since these are all really small snapshots, I have enlarged them in hope that the performer might be more readily recognizable.*

*Thank you, in advance. You may save me many sleepless nights...*

Wow! You've given us a real challenge, but you certainly have come to the right place. If these folks can't figure it out, no one can. :-)

Sometimes these things don't happen over night, so be patient and check often. :-)

Message was edited by: georgiegirl

You are somthing else! Yep, Marsha Hunt.

So, what do you think of these mystery photos? The ladies look familiar but I haven't got any guesses yet.