Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

You're right, its *Ronald Reagan.* Back on the Susan Hayward photo about the "had to get rid of the Brooklyn accent" hint is how I came across thre idea of finding Ronald Reagans baby picture.

When I Googled, "wanting to get rid of the Brooklyn accent", one of the links that came up was

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xn4JEGVh-bYC&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44&dq=gettingridofBrooklynaccentronaldreagan&source=bl&ots=8oMqmO4D0O&sig=vzHGw9_rpe6mWgqVh5w5c4vdGQE&hl=en&ei=P-j0Sba6MKDcMIiCtcsP&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

This is in Ronald Reagans book, who knew.

We all know what Ronold Reagans other occupation was, LOL!

*Okay, I have a few. These are original snapshots obtained in an auction lot of other material. Most of the shots are identifiable, but these few are making me jump the tracks.*

*Class? Class? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?*

MysteryStar001.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER ONE*

MysteryStar002.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER TWO*

MysteryStar003.jpg

*I have been told this may be June Havoc. ???? (Otherwise, Mystery Star Number Three)*

MysteryStar004.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER FOUR*

MysteryStar005.jpg

*MYSTERY STAR NUMBER FIVE*

*Since these are all really small snapshots, I have enlarged them in hope that the performer might be more readily recognizable.*

*Thank you, in advance. You may save me many sleepless nights...*

Wow! You've given us a real challenge, but you certainly have come to the right place. If these folks can't figure it out, no one can. :-)

Sometimes these things don't happen over night, so be patient and check often. :-)

Message was edited by: georgiegirl