Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

Okay, are you some kind of movie fan psychic?! lol I saw you on the other thread with someone looking for a title and wham! lol

Oops, yes, it's Miss Jane.

Let's see how long it takes you for this one. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4...

Photobucket

Hey. You're pretty good at this :) YUP! Loretta Young she are. It's hard to stump anyone around here. Next time I'm going to send in a pic of the local pizza delivery guy ;)

> {quote:title=Kid_Dabb wrote:}{quote}

>It's hard to stump anyone around here. Next time I'm going to send in a pic of the local pizza delivery guy ;)

Like I'm always tempted to bring pages from Sunset Blvd or Memento to Screenwriting class just to snow 'em...

Let me add one.

h4. Fred,

I WAS KIDDING! PLEASE POST THAT PICTURE AGAIN. I THINK SHE WAS GREAT!

I did not mean to offend. I think we were thinking along the same lines, just posting at the same time, which is a hazard with image posting. It just takes a little more time away from the boards, so we can't always know what's going on.

Please bring that lovely lady back..

-Charlotte

I think you're toying with us, but what guy doesn't want to be toyed with by a beautiful blonde in a low-cut summer dress? Is that you, cassablancalover? :)