Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

> {quote:title=georgiegirl wrote:}{quote}

> Ann Baxter?

>

> But what about Cassablancalover's photo? I guessed Gene Tierney. lol

That was cassablancalover - *Age 3 Size 5 sandals*

> Ann Baxter?

>

> But what about Cassablancalover's photo?

Oh.... I thought she confessed that the photo was of her. Did I misunderstand? Am I to remove my photo again? Am I to be an outcast among all the nations of the earth?

> {quote:title=Kid_Dabb wrote:}{quote}

> Well, this looks like vintage WWII pin-up material to me.

>

> Is she Rita Hayworth with short hair?

It is a pin-up photo, but it's not Rita. :)

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> Oh.... I thought she confessed that the photo was of her. Did I misunderstand? Am I to remove my photo again? Am I to be an outcast among all the nations of the earth?

NO! No, you are not an outcast. But you teach us a great lesson on how to get plenty of responses to a thread!! LOL.. She really is hot, isn't she? You pick a great photo Fred!

Oh, we have a word for people like you, skutch! Rhymes with Butch and means a son-of-a-gun. I was one, too, and did the same thing. Slipped in a family photo earlier in the games when everyone kept guessing them quicker than I could post them. lol

What a cutie you were. So, my guess was Gene Tierney. Did you grow up to look like her? If so, c'mer, I want to scratch your eyes out. lol

This lady was a fast talker, kind of sassy, really cute, and very independent. She acted a little like Jane Wyman when Jane was a fast-talking blonde in the early ?40s.

She made a couple of jazzy movies for Fox in 1942, but she didn?t have any important roles. Then she went over to a smaller studio, making low-budget movies, and she soon became famous.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> Am I to remove my photo again? Am I to be an outcast among all the nations of the earth?

Absolutely not! I just didn't want to bypass Cassablanca's and make her feel left out. lol

My guess for your photo is Anne Baxter? lol

Message was edited by: georgiegirl

> My guess for your photo is Anne Baxter? lol

Nope. :)

Maybe I'd better tell everyone. This one is hard to guess. This girl made such a dramatic switch in characters in films, she is hard to recognize in the old pin-up pose.

Anyone want me to tell her name?

I can't think of any more clues.

Fred, it's up to you how long you want to wait before you divulge the answer. No rules here, but before you do decide to tell us, if no one guesses it first, you have to give us two clues, one at a time. That's the only kinda rule we've come up with. :-)