Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

> {quote:title=georgiegirl wrote:}{quote}

> if no one guesses it first, you have to give us two clues, one at a time. That's the only kinda rule we've come up with. :-)

Well, I can't think of a clue that won't give the whole thing away. This lady is so well known. You've all seen her movies.

She didn't become famous until she started wearing a cowgirl hat.

Wow, you decided to end this quick! One clue and wham! lol I hope someone has another because I was settled in to play this out and I don't have one and they get mine so quick!

DALE 'FREAKIN' EVANS! Yeah, I can see it now but I wouldn't have thought of her in a million guesses!

Wait! Did Kid Dabb play his/hers? A mind is a terrible thing to waste and mine has been wasted too many times. Ha!

Mitzi Gaynor?

Where do you guys get your pics? I have one source I use and they have very few of the earlier years. I get photos that look unlike the usual shots of the stars. Maybe a different angle than the norm, profile, lighting, shadows, whatever, but nothing like most of the others here post. :-( lol

> Mitzi Gaynor?

>

> Where do you guys get your pics?

Think of any major star's name, then go search for that name under Google Images. That will take you to a lot of photos and links with a lot of other photos in them. Do that with a few names, and you'll have more links than you can handle. :)

Okay, I know now it's a conspiracy against me! Where were you last two posters when the other guys were posting their pics? Yeah, huh? Yeah, huh? Yeah, huh? What, unlike me you two got a lives or something? lol

Yes, it's Janis Paige!!!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to find another I go! If I knew the code for the emoticon sticking out its tongue I would, but this'll have to do! :-P

> lol That's okay, go ahead. I don't know her real name but I'll take your word it's Harriette. lol You sly devil you!

>

> Got one I think will even stump YOU! lol

>

> Photobucket

Was she in an Alfred Hitchcock movie?