Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

georgiegirl

Fred said:

He who hesitates loses the game.

I say:

He who hesitates is lunch.

Well, I see that nobody has yet taken me up on my offer to give someone else a chance on the picture for which I gave the clue of the actress's real name of Harriette Lake. So I guess I will go ahead and identify her (although I must admit, this was one of the easier ones):

Ann Sothern.

Those aren't clues above the picture. Just my leaking humor compounding that of scsu's and Fred's.

She's not Janet Leigh

She's not Donna Reed

There is a strong resemblance to Janet, isn't there? Uncanny.

When she's been I.D.'d, I'll post what is probably the most famous character she's identified with. You'll slap your forehead! :)

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> I think that lady might have played in films in the late '40s and early '50s. I don't think she became famous.

Early 50's to late 60's. She's not so famous by name - a character that is internationally and instantly recognizable by sight.

*Kid-*

Are we talking maybe TV star here? I am not going to guess, but I wanted to help the folks playing at home.

I saw a high school picture of a A-list actor once that left me stunned at how much he improved ! But I may get a chance to meet him someday, so I won't mention him.

*musicalnovelty-* I did have a shot ready, but there was a surprise Mother's Day outing for me,,, Now I will need to search for it again. And it was a gentleman this time..

Message was edited by: casablancalover, who likes to talk.

> {quote:title=casablancalover wrote:}{quote}

> Everytime I see her in the bed dead , I now think about that you can't kill a person with paint... Didn't you bust that myth, Kid?

They won't suffocate, but if you're Buddy Ebsen..