Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

Bobby Larson. Charles Peck ( Peck looks a lot like Alan Young) Tommy Bond, Edith Fellows, Dorothy Ann Seese - The Five Peppers film series

I LOVE the FIVE LITTLE PEPPERS!

It's been awhile since TCM has shown those movies.

Bobby Larson. Charles Peck ( Peck looks a lot like Alan Young) Tommy Bond, Edith Fellows, Dorothy Ann Seese - The Five Peppers film series

I LOVE the FIVE LITTLE PEPPERS!

It's been awhile since TCM has shown those movies.

Apparently, Holden really loves them, with three posts to tell us so. Yes, Lavender got them all. Little Dorothy Ann Seese as Phronsie was just about as cute as any kid has ever been in a movie. I, too, wish that TCM would show them again. I'll be back later.

Apparently, Holden really loves them, with three posts to tell us so. Yes, Lavender got them all. Little Dorothy Ann Seese as Phronsie was just about as cute as any kid has ever been in a movie. I, too, wish that TCM would show them again. I'll be back later.

Yikes! I'm not sure why that posted three times. I guess there should have been five posts --- one for each of the little Peppers. :)

Check out this click of Tommy Bond (who played Joey Pepper) from a LITTLE RASCALS short:

Holden, Miles was only teasing, we know it's the site that caused that repeat :) I have a feeling you had the same reaction when you first saw that photo of Tommy Bonds, I thought of Butch in The Little Rascals immediately. Remember how mean he was to Alfalfa and the gang?

Thanks for posting that video, Adorable ;)

Here's a hint. If you look at my posts this week in the "Jeopardy TCM" thread and the "Catchall Film Industry" thread in the Games And Trivia forum, you will find out who one of them is, and you'll get a clue about one of the others. Every classic movie fan should know who the third one is.

Yes, Lavender got them all. Eleanor Holm starred with Olympic decathlon champ Glenn Morris In "Tarzan's Revenge". It was also his only movie. Here he is rescuing her in the film.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6YvyV-q21H26gDVto5L6

She was married to band leader Art Jarrett. She would divorce him and marry showman Billy Rose in 1939. Rose had recently divorced Fannie Brice.

Helen Gahagan made "She" in 1935. Her character's look would inspire Walt Disney's evil queen in "Snow White" in 1937. Check them out here.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStYH0913Vlg0apMS92q2N

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoXbn5VvlJFEHLrdDuDc-

Alicia Rhett was a stage actress from Georgia who was discovered by GWTW's first director, George Cukor, while he was looking for potential actresses to play Scarlett O'Hara. She auditioned for the role of Melanie Hamilton, but when Olivia DeHavilland was given the part, Alicia Rhett accepted the small role of India Wilkes. She and Olivia are still with us. Alicia is older by a few months. Alicia Rhett is also a talented sketch artist and illustrator. Here is one of the portraits that she did.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWJx80ULNesQalm_4DVqK

And here she with Leslie Howard.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcdq04a3kQ2M1v_Xkc8P

Now, who are these two dancers?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkutzHKtg7ZwpSd0o2i4I

Do you know what movie the picture is from?

I can't see what Hamradio posted. All I get is a little red "X". Vilma and Buddy Ebsen are correct for my picture. It was Vilma's one and only movie. Now, until we get someone to identify Hamradio's photo, here is one for you. This actress was active in movies from the late 1930's until the mid 1940's. She died tragically in a house fire. Do you know her name? Her first husband was famous.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQazQfKj4blIph_8GC8Or-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQScui532mHzH-vPfH7V1f

Here she is with John Garfield.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSupE4uBIX2PByUv-TYKGZ

That's correct, Twinks. She was married at one time to make-up man Perc Westmore. She and her dog perished in a house fire in 1945. she was only 27 at the time. Now, here is an actress who I saw in an Ann Sothern "Maisie" movie last year on TCM. she looked something like this photo at that time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwL98CKS4hP4e4i-46-zV

Perhaps you would recognize her if she were a little older, as she is in this next photo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6urtC0wDGmG8IM5UwwrA

Most of us probably know her looking like this next pic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQerOKvAMu4xEo_tVHOxJT

Do you know her?

Yes, Kay Medford is correct. She played Barbra Steisand's mother in both the stage and screen versions of "Funny Girl". Now, here is a character actor who had a long career. He was equally adept at acting in both comedies and dramas. He was seen on TCM fairly recently. Do you know him?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHTfg2X85hMppNUBm9_z8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKlS3IogkRWrXs48mKxUx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrlaMwcVzmsb3FoZErTa9

Here he is with Jean Harlow.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrU0nRc64uvAPETxwCgHf

Yes, Wallace Ford was seen recently in 'Shadow Of A Doubt" on TCM. He was in "Freaks" way back in 1932 and "A Patch Of Blue" in 1965. Now, here are three actors with something in common. If you know who they are, you will know what that common factor is. Do you know them?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJhpOEfA9LXdPG6JnPVDr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOTezKeXdtQfs7bg5jtE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToVYVwwnoNzfIrfbh-qW3

think that's Reginald Denny, not 100% sure- ?- didn't he play Olivier's friend in *Rebecca* ? just remembered him in that trenchcoat, oh yeah, he was in *Captain Of The Clouds* with Reginald Gardiner

Reginald Gardiner- *Christmas In Connecticut* , *Captain of the Clouds*

Reginald Owen - *A Christmas Carol* *The Thrill of It All*

Edited by: lavenderblue19 on Sep 10, 2013 1:32 PM

A good actor. He should've been nominated for A Patch of Blue. Was as good as Shelley Winters........

Well, just as long as you don't start mixin' 'em up with THIS Reginald TOO...

250px-ReggieJackson.jpg

...you'll be okay.

(...'cause I doubt those other three ever batted a baseball in their life)