Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

georgiegirl

Well, I know a few set of sisters. The Gumm Sisters, but Judy was the baby so that's out. The Lane Sisters, but I think there were four of them and Priscilla was the baby there, I believe. The Gish Sisters, but I thought there was only two of them. Hmm. I have to think on this some more.

What I did discover doing this, the men are easier to spot than the women. I guess that's because the males don't go from scrubbed faces to make-up and hair color and style changes. Men have it so easy! lol

There's also the Andrew Sisters, but, nah, not them, either. Hmm, back to thinking on this one.

Hmm, I don't know if your comment, "he liked his dogs" is a statement on the dogs being in the pic with him, or if it's a play on words, as in dogs meaning his feet, indicating a dancer. lol

But...

I have two guesses. Buddy Epsen or Spencer Tracey. How's that for diversity? lol

It's the young Zeppo Marx

GG don't doubt yourself

(and don't forget the men of yesteryear used tonic and alwyas kept their hair nice and slick which makes the hair appear darker)

is that a boy or a girl?

she/he has a little squished expression like Betty Grable had sometimes

but i'm sure that's not her

(and I knew that platinum hair was screwing me up, - Paulette Goddard)

Message was edited by: eanm

Archived