Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

georgiegirl

I tried to post a message seperate from the pic but I couldn't. I wanted to say once I saw Anne Bancroft's face on here, it was so obvious. lol I'll try harder next time out. lol

The trouble I'm having on here is starting to get very frustrating. :-(

Nope, not Jane Greer, although I thought it looked like her too, and if the site goofed maybe it is, but, nope, not that I can swear to. lol

That bathing beauty, but especially her feller in one particular movie, gave America something to sing about, and on more than one occasion. ;-) Hmm, think I said too much there. lol

Sorry, I double checked and it is Jane Greer! She wound up on the wrong page, but that pic is also there under her own name too, so....

Here's the right one, and as far as Gagman's photo, I assume we're talking of the lady and my best guess is I haven't a clue. lol

Photobucket

Wow, gagman, my hat is off to you! You stumped all of us! Go going! Give yourself a pat on the back for me. I've been trying to do that for ages, but, nope! They seem to get mine before I even post them. lol But I'm a sucker and keep trying. lol

This is another easy as pie in the sky.

Photobucket