Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

musicalnovelty,

Yes, It's *Jetta Goudal* alright. Somehow Slinking past the censors in very skimpy dress. I am not sure of the film. Her Co-Star a giddy Adolphe Menjou seems delighted. If it's *OPEN ALL NIGHT.* I assume that does not refer to Jetta's deep plunging neckline, I just landed a copy! Though I don't have it yet.

Going by MusicalN's track record, we have a winner on Ralston and Cooper. If I jumped to conclusions, sorry, Gagman!

I'm striking while the fire is hot and the TCM gods are being good to me. It's been a while since I've been able to get in here, so...

Photobucket :-)

I'm leaving this one alone for a while, since it was just posted, to give a chance to anyone else.

But I think I know who this beautiful Dahl is.

The brunette posted earlier...she sure looks familiar, just can't think of it right now...I'm sure I'll know her when her name is finally revealed.

georgiegirl,

Yes, that's right! You have the correct photo. But you do not have the right answer. Sorry. Please try again. I will try to fix Coops mouth. I won't be easy. This photo was originally 10 times the size you see now.

> {quote:title=georgiegirl wrote:}{quote}

> Going by MusicalN's track record, we have a winner on Ralston and Cooper. If I jumped to conclusions, sorry, Gagman!

>

> I'm striking while the fire is hot and the TCM gods are being good to me. It's been a while since I've been able to get in here, so...

>

> Photobucket :-)

So give us some clues. :)

Cine Maven- It's Arlene Dahl, but she sure does look like Jean Peters in that shot. :-)

Fred-MusicalNovelty solved it about five posts down. It's Arlene Dahl. I was wrong that MusicNovelty solved Gagman's brunette so now we're back to her. That smile looks so familiar, but not a clue on my part. Maybe it's time for another clue. lol

Gagman-Got another clue for us? :-)

VeryPrettyLassiecopy.png

Cine Maven-I have to wonder if these ladies ever went through an ugly stage growing up. lol

MusicalNovelty-It's okay to guess. I just throw names out there all the time to see what sticks. lol I think your track record will still hold. You are so good, and I'd venture to guess, you're right with this one. :-)