Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

Ed,

No, She is not Myrna Loy. You apparently have seen this photo before? I will try to find another picture that doesn't automatically give away the identity.

Okay, is it Valentino in drag? lol

If you only knew what I have to go through to post! Open, close, open, close, open, close. lol

georgiegirl,

Same thing here. Why didn't anyone ask Chuck Tabesh on SSO, when they are going to fix this site? The Warner Archive one too???

Here is another photo of the same actress.

PrettyThelady.jpg

*Same thing here. Why didn't anyone ask Chuck Tabesh on SSO, when they are going to fix this site?*

Probably because the website is handled by the Web department and Charlie is the senior VP of programming. Two very different departments.

As for the Warners Archive website, those problems wouldn't be handled by TCM Web but by the web department of Warners Home Video which is not connected with the TCM website.

Message was edited by: lzcutter

Lynn,

That's OK. If some of the Top people start complaining maybe someone will do something? This has been going on for at least 4 months! Apparently, the Warner Archive site isn't doing much better from what I have read.

Eleanor Boardman....

I couldn't get back into SSO since I had left and had to have an admin's ok to come back.... so I missed Tabesh, oh well

Message was edited by: drednm

Ed,

Yes! it is Eleanor! You are correct. I tried to find a photo where people might not know her right away. Didn't work.

How about this next one?

OhHowIHateGoodPeople.jpg

*Nothing But BAD! "Oh, How I despise Good People!"*

Hold on to your hats!

Candid-LegsandBlueBathingSuit.png

*"Say Boys, Your Just Supposed To be Looking At My Face!"*

scsu1975 ,

NO! NO! NO! You got that one much to quickly! Blast! Maybe you are using the same photo as a Screen Saver???

This was a topless of one of my favorite icons, or so the image said. I cropped it to save her dignity in case it is who they claim it is.

Photobucket

Yes, it is Lucy! I was surprised to see a nudie of her. I thought the ladies back then were more modest than today's, but I guess I was wrong and some of them back then didn't have a big problem with showing their assets, or, as in Lucy's case, boobettes. lol :-)

Here's another easy one.

Photobucket