Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

Thanks for the clue!

I think we're talking about Pauline Garon.

I have seen many of her sound films, including two of the Universal Slim Summerville shorts from 1930 in which she had leading roles. But I guess I just wasn't used to seeing her as young as in the picture you posted.

Here are more pictures of the "pretty sweet" lady:

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/055/552055-pauline-garon-picture.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG! I cannot believe this thread is still going! I am so pleasantly surprised. It's been a while since I've been here and it feels nice being in familiar surrounding and see old names I've grown to know and like over time, but where is Mongo and his birthday photo thread? Did I miss it in my search?

Anyway, it took a sec for me to get this reply page to come up and if this board is as it was when I was last here, OMG! It still can't be busted! I'll know for sure when I got to post; that's when I ran into all kinds of problems last time.

I see they changed something as far as posting photos, so the next time I have more time, I'll hunt for a stumper for you guys and find you're newest thread and see if I can do it!

Again, it was nice to see all of you. I know that sounds odd, considering I'm really not SEEING you, but you guys know what I mean. I hope to be back soon and jump into the fun...GG :-)

• 2 years later...

Why Mr. FredCDobbs, you hit the nail on the head. Myrna Loy for sure. Good eye. It was different enough from the previous pic, I thought it might fool most of us.

Would you like to post the next pic?