Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

georgiegirl

Dang! Wrong quote. Here is the correct one:

>At first, I thought you were making a Japanese horror movie joke

I think I would have been better off doing that.

I recognized the lady's garb from the movie but when I looked her name up on IMDB, I didn't find it until way at the end of the list. Thus I posted two wrong names. Why? Because both wrong names, combined with "Forty Guns" in a Google image search turned up her picture in the same garb. I guess I could blame my wrong answers on Google, but I won't. I take the blame myself. I feel really stupid.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}Dang! .. Thus I posted two wrong names. Why? Because both wrong names, combined with "Forty Guns" in a Google image search turned up her picture in the same garb.

I'm having a similar problem with Minerva Urical and Blossom Rock

(Marie Blake - Blossom Blake) in another thread. Everywhere I look

I get both and no detailed descriptions under the photos, just paragraphs

full of info on all of them. Can't seem to single one out.

For those who don't remember Eve Brent, here is the role that I recognized her from.

091011_evebrent.jpg

Yes, she played Jane in two Tarzan movies with Gordon Scott. An older Eve Brent can be seen in "The Green Mile", which is on that other movie network tonight, the one with the commercials. She plays the woman in the old folks home who consoles Dabbs Greer. I'm sorry, make that Kid Dabbs Greer. If you see the film, she looks like this.

31658-24647.gif

Edited by: MilesArcher on Dec 30, 2012 8:25 PM

> {quote:title=newclassicfilmfan wrote:}{quote}I'm not the least bit interested in Eve Brent, I'd rather focus on the guy next to her in that skimpy loin cloth. :P

Aw, he's just a jar opener. Whad'dya want with him :^0

HEY FRED!! You're our winner! Mae Murray is correct.

Archived