Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

I did not look up Google Images at all...to be honest, I do not know how it works!

However, I went by your hints. Whoever would have thought that OUR MISS BROOKS ever posed for such risque pics!

Glad I won though on my own merit....:)

Thanks Fred

OK, I just tried it and WOW, cannot believe all the photos that came up....if only I had known this before....

Thanks

Yes, you can go to Google and type in an actor's or actress's name and then load that, and then click on images, and a lot of images come up showing those people.

You can also do that with many film titles, film studio names, and such key words like "film noir" and others.

If you type in "Ziegfeld Follies" you'll get some old photos of young actresses who later became movie stars. But beware, some are nudes.

>however, I am surprised that nude photos back then were allowed, did not know that.

According to the US Constitution, under Amendments 9 and 10, that decision was left up to the individual states and cities. So, they were not allowed in certain cities, but they were allowed in others.

Fred, can you see what Twinkeee is posting? It appears you can since you replied to the post AND you 'copy pasted' what was posted in your reply to the post.

I see 4 post by Twinkeee but with NO words. i.e. just a blank post.

So I wonder if the 'issue' is my system or if others are seeing the same thing (or not seeing in this case!).

Silly me. I had Twinkeee on ignore by mistake. Funny how they say we don't see things that are right in front of us. The title for each of the post say 'you currently have this person on ignore'!

I didn't see that until now! Anyhow I learned something about the ignore feature. i.e. one can see that the ignored person posted a message, just not what is posted.

>Silly me. I had Twinkeee on ignore by mistake. Funny how they say we don't see things that are right in front of us.

That's funny. :) I did that once and I thought the moderator had banned that person.

Another time I somehow had clicked on Watch This Forum, for about 3 months, and I got about 10,000 emails linking to all those posts. I have a secondary email address where they were all going. It took me a long time to delete all of them. :)

> {quote:title=twinkeee wrote: }{quote}OK, I just tried it and WOW, cannot believe all the photos that came up....if only I had known this before....

>

> Thanks

Well, that's just great. Now we'll never get her back.

Here is one that seems to have always looked like her later adult self (the one on the left):

0232.jpg

Funny because I had just turned to the site and I see Elizabeth's pic on the screen...no need to Google her.

You are right, her face was the same as a baby, child or adult. :)

Not as specific as beret. Not as general as man. Take a rough guess as to what

hollywood era it's from (1910's 1920's 1930's...) and try - silent actor with hat, or

1930's actor with hat..

This pic may not show up there. This actor does show up (with different hats) in

other forms but doesn't look anything like this photo. Hint: it's like a postcard.

It looks like Harold Lloyd without his trademark glasses. And that's without any research. Fred, by telling everyone about Google Images, you've given away what I thought was my almost secret source. It's like telling them where my favorite fishing spot is. Now, the playing field has been leveled.

Oh I won't forget Fred. I did try your method and I just could not come up with a pic that resembled him.

Which just proves one thing, you are still smarter then the rest of us ! :)

> {quote:title=MilesArcher wrote: }{quote}It looks like Harold Lloyd without his trademark glasses.

Exactly! Nice pick, Miles.

Another

3582ufo.jpg