Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

The dark-haired woman whose picture I posted after Eric Campbell is not Beverly Bayne, but, as Musicalnovelty knows, her first and last names do start with the same letter. On the Games and Trivia forum, there is a similar thread called "Who". Very early this morning, I posted a picture of a funny looking silent screen comic that musicalnovelty guessed. This actress was married to that comic and they sometimes worked together.

>How in the world did you know that it is Dorothy Dwan ?

From MilesArcher's clue, which was:

>On the Games and Trivia forum, there is a similar thread called "Who". Very early this morning, I posted a picture of a funny looking silent screen comic that musicalnovelty guessed. This actress was married to that comic and they sometimes worked together.

I went to the other forum, followed that link, found the man's name, looked his bio up on IMDB, and found out who he was married to who had the same first and last initial.

Then I quickly looked up her photos in Google Images, and I found the photo that was posted here.

I am a better researcher than I am at recognizing faces. I never heard of this woman before.

Then I looked up her name on YouTube and found the Wizard of Oz clip.

:)

Just don't ever try to take Dobbsie's goods, then you'll see how fast he really is. Those of us who frequent the Games and Trivia forum have a lot of fun there. If you like to do the kind of research that Fred did, you can learn a lot. We also don't have too many heated arguments about 80 year old movies. If you'd like to get more involved with classic movie trivia, come join us.

What we make up here on this board is like a Mission Impossible team. Each with our own special talents.

twinkeee can recognize people just by seeing their eyes. You can find actress photos of people none of us have ever heard of or even thought of trying to find. I can do certain kinds of fast research. And other people here have other talents, such as good memories, etc.