Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne is my hero!

I've grown up on TCM - yeah, I'm pretty young - and I can't help but feel classic movies aren't complete without Robert Osborne's introductions. I've got hours and hours of tapes to guarantee that when my kids see Duck Soup or Roman Holiday for the first time, they get that wonderful dose of film history before and afterwards. Anyhow, the sole purpose of this post was to pay tribute where it's due, so even though he'll never read this...Thanks Robert! You're my hero!

Ditto . . .

I find that our whole family 'perks up', with invisible antennas go up,

before and especially after a movie, when Mr. Osborn begins

his 'bits' and 'tads' on bio info on certain characters . . .

'Very Informative !'

A Special 'Thank You' to Mr. Robert Osborn.

Sincerely,

Ugaarte

I share the sentiments with each and every one of you. I can't say enough about Robert Osborne. How I'd love to know this man in real life! His introductions to the movies always give me something that I never knew before. And his book on the Oscars is the best available. And you're right---the stories he could tell! To be able to spend one whole day with him would be heaven on earth! I hope he reads all this praise about him!

Terrence.