Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First off, I hope they play "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" which was cancelled back in January to honor Ricardo Montalbalm.

Second, I hope they play both "The Rules of the Game" and "Story of the Late Chrysanthemums."

*"There is also a salute to the 40th anniversary of the moon landing as well as the Space Race."* - lzcutter

"That's not the way I heeered it."

Donny and Marie are Co-Stars of the Month with a Spotlight on Jesus -

(TCMDB Bio here -http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant.jsp?spid=65101&apid=82111) and an all day festival of Davey & Goliath shorts.

There's a premiere of "Private Screenings: Linda Lovelace" too.

Kyle In Hollywood

Kyle,

Is Sampson the Guest Programmer that month?

Thanks for the spit take across my keyboard. I swear I should just bill TCM for a new one.

Prince, I agree with you. I've been very happy with TCM this year, and even Feb wasn't as bad as it can be, I found some good stuff on the schedule, to be honest. But June seems kinda boring to me at first glance, I'll give it another sniff though. I'm definitely hoping July is better and more diverse in the film selection!

> {quote:title=hlywdkjk wrote:}{quote}

> *"There is also a salute to the 40th anniversary of the moon landing as well as the Space Race."* - lzcutter

>

> "That's not the way I heeered it."

>

> Donny and Marie are Co-Stars of the Month with a Spotlight on Jesus -

> (TCMDB Bio here -http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant.jsp?spid=65101&apid=82111) and an all day festival of Davey & Goliath shorts.

> There's a premiere of "Private Screenings: Linda Lovelace" too.

>

> Kyle In Hollywood

Now I like you again!

From my experience I would not be surprised to see the schedule posted at the end of this month. It could be posted as soon as tomorrow but the May 2009 schedule did not come up until the last week of the month and it was a really good schedule.