Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What movie is this picture from?

Ok, I'm a silly... The "ladle" reference threw me off, (seeing Lemmon serve spaghetti with a tennis racket, I thought just tossing some meatballs on it) I still love *The Apartment*.

h5. True confessions here: I have never seen The Odd Couple in its entirety.

You are getting warmer in your other guess. That is David Niven, but photo #1 is not COLB... I don't know if Niven and the woman in the foreground ever worked together on another film.

You got it! I just found the pic and it _is_ Enchantment. Good eye. David Niven must have worn this same uniform in about 6 movies :)

I'm lost on Photo # 2 - I don't even think a clue would help me

Message was edited by Kid Dabb to elongate his response

h3. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding !

You are correct Musicalnovelty. The story actually revolves around a house on "Wilshire Crescent", I have walked Wilton Crescent in London (in Belgravia) and it is very lovely. and most of the homes do look like that. If you get to London, look up the Grenadiers Pub, which is in the mews behind Wilton Crescent..

http://www.pubs.com/pub_details.cfm?ID=193

I am really staying on topic, just trying to make it more interesting...

> {quote:title=Kid_Dabb wrote:}{quote}

> You got it! I just found the pic and it _is_ Enchantment. Good eye. David Niven must have worn this same uniform in about 6 movies :)

Ha-ha... I agree. I think that costume must have had his name in it. In the credits at the end, there is a character called The Eye. I never can figure out what that is in reference to. Your mentioning eye brought that to mind, again.

> I'm lost on Photo # 2 - I don't even think a clue would help me

>

> Message was edited by Kid Dabb to elongate his response

Mr6666 did guess Carnival of Souls. A good movie, but one I'd rather watch in the daylight with a friend. It has been a subject of story construction for a long time..

> {quote:title=casablancalover wrote:}{quote}

> I have checked that photo many times, and so far I can't even place the actors!!

>

> You're caption is priceless!! LOL !

Thank you :) I couldn't resit.

> {quote:title=unclecharlie wrote:}{quote}

> Looks like Joe Sawyer and Russell Johnson - "It Came From Outer Space"

Unclecharlie got it! Thank you. Can you post one?

Good guess Lonesome, but visualfeast got it this time. Since You Went Away is a winner!

One of the presents Hatie's putting under the Christmas tree is from Mrs. Anne Hilton's husband, who is away at war. He sent it to Hatie some time before to be kept hidden until this day.

Someone jump in with a pic

Message was edited by Kid Dabb