Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What movie is this picture from?

Kid Dabb

Is it hot in here, or just me?

You are very warm...

The movie is a comedy, with a great message. And that woman really wants to slug our hero! The movie also has Herbert Anderson, and I thought the first time I saw it, "that's Dennis' dad!"

(Dennis the Menace TV show) -- Jay North.

Message was edited by: casablancalover

h3. Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!

A looong time ago, when I was but a girl of 14, I was known to do funny and silly things. Surprised, huh?

I guess you could imagine what happened when the teacher made the reference and said "the male animal" in class that day. Giggling, persistent and unstoppable,

Fast forward 30 years. A movie comes on TCM titled *The Male Animal*, and it is about school.

I giggled all the way through it, for reasons obvious and the memories..

Good night, and sleep tight all..

Message was edited by: casablancalover, because it's Sunday, and no longer Saturday night.

> {quote:title=Kid_Dabb wrote:}{quote}

> Ok. How many movies did this guy make with that same overcoat :) He's as bad as Erroll Flynn. Here's a wild guess - Foreign Intrigue (1956) ?

I take it Erroll Flynn in tights? Let's not forget David Niven in British Army uniforms (circa late 19th century).. :)

Isn't it interesting how much better Bogie looks in a trenchcoat, at least to me.