Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your favorite Femme Fatal

Barbara O'Neill as the poisonous Mme. de Praslin in ALL THIS, AND HEAVEN TOO. God, I wanted to throttle that woman!. Her scenes reeked with malice and envy. Barbara did a wonderful job...and held her own with formidable Bette Davis.

Gilda is definately the best femme fatale. Rita Hayworth was positvely amazing: so sexy, so devilish, and positively delicious!

I almost put Scarlett O'Hara as my favorite... but I don't think she was as heartless, just desperate. Vivian, though, played her superbly- nobody could've done her better.

Barbara Stanwyke in Double Idemnity- If you can get someone to commit a murder for you- enough said.

Rita Hayworth in Gilda because of the reasons somebody else listed.

Ida Lupino in High Sierra and a half a dozen other movies because she is one of the greatest ever.

Message was edited by: Catwoman915

Forgot to ,mention Rita Hayworth as the homewrecking but gorgeous Dona Sol in BLOOD AND SAND. She really relished her enslavement of naive Juanillo the torrero (Ty Power). He never knew what hit him, until it was too late.

> {quote:title=MarianStarrett wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=rayallen wrote:}{quote}

> > Scarlett O'Hara, because she also showed some vulnerability.

>

> So you are saying a movie doesn't have to be a film noir to have a femme fatale, if I understand correctly? Interesting idea. :)

I didn't even realize that!

I should look for more examples.

> {quote:title=molo14 wrote:}{quote}

> Does anyone remember the old Velvet Underground Song Femme Fatale with Nico singing lead?

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjjDmX9Tkss&feature=related

>

> Message was edited by: molo14 because I meant Femme Fatale not Film Fatale...oops!

ha!! I never heard that one before....great lyrics, I mean, apt.

yep -yer right -she's one if not the best-

mmm...

love that one w/ fred mcmurray and he takes her home for christmas-

they drank cows milk together-it is a great movie for an old sentimental fool l/me/lol/

I wish it was me taking her home-

ssssshhh.. I loved the Big Valley show-

ge