Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gal "Wonder Woman" Gadot Probably Going to Play Hedy Lamarr in Showtime Scripted Series

sewhite2000

On 8/8/2018 at 12:15 PM, Dargo said:

Hmmm...I wonder how long we'll be..ahem.."waiting for Gadot" to get this thing finalized?

(...sorry)

OMG! Beckett is rolling over in his grave...

I bought a dvd copy of that film, and it kept sticking and would revert back to previous parts of the film and almost drove me crazy. Beckett would probably have loved that I bet and would have incorporated it into his script.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:09 AM, jakeem said:

Gadot is a tad taller than Lamarr was. The former Israeli beauty pageant winner is 5'10," while the Austrian-born classic movie star was 5'7".

Image result for gal gadot hedy lamarr images

On 8/7/2018 at 10:09 AM, jakeem said:

Gadot is a tad taller than Lamarr was. The former Israeli beauty pageant winner is 5'10," while the Austrian-born classic movie star was 5'7".

Image result for gal gadot hedy lamarr images

Personally I think Gadot would do better playing the lead in "The Ashley Judd Story".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

I would probably be more inclined to watch if Gadot was playing Hedley Lamarr!

Just too many Lamarrs. Personally I'm more into Barbara Lamarr, the girl who was too beautiful for Hollywood.

Check it out, she's quite a dish!

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings