Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM cruise guest list

Pier_Angeli

I haven't been on here for awhile but I'd wish they would bring the cruises back.  I have been looking for the movie stars they had on board from the first to the last cruise.  If you can help I would be most grateful.  My favorite moment was helping Leslie Caron out of her chair.

If Pier Angeli was on the cruise, I'd definitely be going. I'd like to ask her about her relationships with Dean and Vic Damone and what she thought when Dean showed up at her wedding on his motorcycle.

That was nice of you to help Leslie out of her chair and I'm sure she appreciated it!

I went on all but number four and can’t remember which stars were on which cruise but here are some that attended.

Tippi Hedren, Eve Marie Saint (twice), Ernest Borgnine, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Norman Jewison, Norman Lloyd, Angie Dickenson, Tab Hunter, Louis Gossett, Roger Corman, Robert Wagner, Margaret O’Brien, Sally Ann Howes, Theodore Bickel, Ruta Lee, Jane Powell 

If you went on the one with Leslie Caron, I guess you know who was on that cruise. Diane Baker, Jerry Lewis, Michael York, Kim Novak, Lucie Arnaz, Dick Cavett

There were others that attended various cruises like Alex Trebek, Wink Martindale, Kate MacMurray, Frank Mankiewicz, Scott Eymann, Casey LaLonde (Joan Crawford’s grandson) 

I’m leaving people out I know but here’s a partial list anyway.

9 hours ago, HelenBaby2 said:

I went on all but number four and can’t remember which stars were on which cruise but here are some that attended.

Tippi Hedren, Eve Marie Saint (twice), Ernest Borgnine, Mickey Rooney, Debbie Reynolds, Norman Jewison, Norman Lloyd, Angie Dickenson, Tab Hunter, Louis Gossett, Roger Corman, Robert Wagner, Margaret O’Brien, Sally Ann Howes, Theodore Bickel, Ruta Lee, Jane Powell 

If you went on the one with Leslie Caron, I guess you know who was on that cruise. Diane Baker, Jerry Lewis, Michael York, Kim Novak, Lucie Arnaz, Dick Cavett

There were others that attended various cruises like Alex Trebek, Wink Martindale, Kate MacMurray, Frank Mankiewicz, Scott Eymann, Casey LaLonde (Joan Crawford’s grandson) 

I’m leaving people out I know but here’s a partial list anyway.

Thanks!  There was Errol Flynn's daughter Rory also.  I've been on all the cruises also except the first one.  I shook hands with Louis Gossett Jr and Dick Cavett.

1st cruise: Robert Osborne, Ben Mankiewicz, Ernest Borgnine, Tippi Hedren, Norm Jewison, Eva Marie Saint, Suzanne Lloyd, Wink Martindale

2nd cruise: Robert Osborne, Ben Mankiewicz, Debbie Reynolds, Mickey Rooney, Arlene Dahl, Sally Anne Howes, Norman Lloyd, Alex Trebek, Rich Little

3rd cruise: Robert Osborne, Ben Mankiewicz, Rick Baker, Theodore Bikel, Margaret O’Brien, Jane Powell, Robert Wagner, Illeanna Douglas, Alex Trebek, Eddie Muller, Patrick Harrison, Bruce Goldstein

4th cruise: Robert Osborne, Ben Mankiewicz, Diane Baker, Ann Blyth, Richard Dreyfuss, Tab Hunter, Shirley Jones, James Karen, Illeanna Douglas, Alex Trebek, Eddie Muller, Rory Flynn, Randy Haberkamp, Bruce Goldstein

5th cruise: Robert Osborne, Ben Mankiewicz, Eva Marie Saint, Angie Dickinson, Lou Gossett, Jr., Roger Corman, Ruta Lee, Cari Beauchamp, Illeanna Douglas, Alex Trebek, Eddie Muller, Randy Haberkamp, Bruce Goldstein, Kate MacMurray

6th cruise: Ben Mankiewicz, Tiffany Vazquez, Leslie Caron, Jerry Lewis, Kim Novak, Diane Baker, Dick Cavett, Michael York, Illeanna Douglas, Alex Trebek, Eddie Muller, Randy Haberkamp, Bruce Goldstein, Lucie Arnaz, Craig Barron, Ben Burtt, Scott Eyman, Suzanne Lloyd, Casey LaLonde

• 1 month later...

NerdistVerified account @nerdist 7h7 hours ago

.@tcm announces 25th anniversary Classic Cruise for 2019, hosted by @BenMank77.

Details here: http://bit.ly/2DqGzxf 

"Casting off from New York City and heading to Bermuda, the Classic Cruise gives you five nights aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship as part of TCM’s 25th anniversary. TCM host and walking film encyclopedia Ben Mankiewicz will act as host for the cruise, and the days will be packed with various cinematic events, like appearances by legendary classic film stars, unique presentations with film experts, in-depth interviews, Q&A sessions, trivia games, and of course, screenings of awesome old movies. It sounds like the annual TCM Classic Film Fest, except on a boat.

There’s a little over a year before the cruise sets off, and will last from October 22-27, 2019, but pre-registration for state rooms begins right now. More information and registration can be found by visiting tcmcruise.com.

Dn3-WHxWsAA8cHg.jpg

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings