Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movies are the answer

EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX (BUT WAS AFRAID TO ASK)

By gosh and golly....Chuckles the Chipmunk was once again ready to perform to those brats In the peanut gallery, but as usual he forgot his

*Golden Earrings*

Hercule Poirot had let all the killers off once he realized the murder victim had been involved in the Armstrong kidnapping...however, he later found out that the one-time chauffeur had once been a part of...

*Fashions Of 1934*

After Goldfinger had been blown out of the plane, James Bond made his way to the cockpit where he confronted the pilot. "Well, Miss Galore", he said, "What are your plans now?." She replied "Why James, no need to be so formal, just say

Message was edited by: MilesArcher for punctuation

*All The Fine Young Cannibals*

When Jim Hardy announced that he was going to open an inn and nightclub in Connecticut that would only be open on holidays, his friend Ted Hanover said, "Are you crazy? How are you going to make any money? Jim, you are such a dreamer. And what's more, you don't even have a good name for it Why don't you just call it

*Sweet Bird Of Youth*

When the Smith family was told that they were going to move to New York, they were not happy, especially little Tootie. She told the other family members "I'm not going to New York. You can

*Yankee Doodle Dandy*

After Hammer and Velda escaped the nuclear explosion, they stopped at a beach shack for coffee. ?You know, Mike,? Velda said, ?that?s it for me and you. I?ve had enough and I?m headed for??

BLOOD AND BLACK LACE

After Zan had left her, Regina was alone...but not for long; Birdie came over one night and shoved her down the stairs, causing paralysis. From that moment on, Birdie was Regina's constant...

*Vivacious Lady*

The police found Blanche and Jane on the beach that day. Poor Blanche was gone, but Jane lived on to take another shot at show business. She became famous again, this time known as...

MIRACLE AT MORGAN'S CREEK

"Eeeeeeey what's a matter with you? All the time you takea the shower?" This was Chico Marx auditioning for the role of Norman Bates. Mr. Hitchcock turned to his casting director and said