Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movies are the answer

*Garden of Allah*

I'd been looking for the perfect gift all afternoon - been to all the department stores and was still empty handed - finally I remembered...

( I tend to agree with Miles on setting something up and having it knocked down. Some unexpected answers are very entertaining but it's fun to figure out the riddle, too... *: )* )

Message was edited by: theladyeve

*Breakfast at Tiffany's*

Lt. Bruno Stachel beds the wrong woman and pays the ultimate price for..

------------

I still try to figure out the riddle. I do both :) (my last one was aiming for Sahara )

*The Blue Max*

Today there's Octomom, in 1944 there was Trudy Kockenlocker and...

(I was going for The Shop Around the Corner last time...any way you play it, this is an entertaining thread...)

*Man of La Mancha*

It looked beautiful in the window, lovely in the dressing room, but when she got home, took it out of the bag, put it on and looked in the mirror she realized it wasa ...

*It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World*

His uncle's funeral service had been a trial and Dennis was tired to the point of delirium...still he could hardly believe his eyes when he answered the doorbell and came face to face with...

*Ecstasy*

Arlene had just walked in the front door. It was after 3AM. She tossed her stole on the sofa and, hearing noises from the kitchen, went to investigate. It was Tom making a sandwich. This was their 3rd try in yet another frustrating attempt to reconcile their marriage. She took a glass down from the cupboard and filled it with the remnants of a very fine champagne from a bottle that had, conveniently, followed her home. "Where have you been all night?" Tom asked. "None of your business. And I'm leaving you." replied Arlene. Tom, frustrated, blurts out "Then I guess it's...

*Sayonara*

It was the strangest thing. While we were on the continent we dined at a different fine restaurant every night. The next day there would be a newspaper headline reporting that the head chef of each of those restaurants had been murdered. All I could wonder was...