Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movies are the answer

*My Dog Shep*

...and speaking of pets - I bought a pretty little Siamese kitten, took good care of her, too. But once she grew up, she moved in with a neighbor in the apt. down the hall who called her, of all things, "Pyewacket"...I later found out she was helping the woman with her...

*A Little Princess*

The diner was empty, the bored waitress leaned against the cash register reading a true crime magazine. I was relieved to be alone and I was hungry. "What's the special tonight?" I asked...she turned and said...

h4. Enchantment

It's a hot night in Los Angeles. Wilshire Blvd is quiet, until the sound of an low-rider with it's muffler pulsing to the hip-hop beat of the sound system breaks the silence. The car comes closer to Beverly Drive, tourists on the sidewalk notice it's . . .

*Sherlock Holmes _and_ the Woman in Green*

"Sign here."

Holmes puts his scrawl on the citation, pushes another stick of Beemans into his already full mouth, and says "I suppose you know, officer.. for dinner this evening, you had a Caesar salad, grilled tuna, at least two slices of pepperoni pizza - New York Style, one Nathans Kraut Dog with yellow mustard and onions. Oh yes, officer.. you finished with a chocolate mint ice cream - in a waffle sugar cone."

The young officer looked over at the Woman in Green in complete amazement, "Is this guy for real lady?"

"Naww. He's just..