Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very mucvh need L. Maltin as a TCM Hosdt!?

spence

I've long corresponded with Mr.Leonard Maltin-(l950-) as far back as snail-mail &he was on tv's ET & even sent me a long list of his own personal top ten all-time favourite motion pictures, which I still saved by the way The already gone GMA's Joel Siegel also did the same, mid 1980's

I often see Leonard on TCM on certain in between specials & he arguably knows more about HOLLYWOODS GLORIOUS GOOLDEN AGE/STUDIO-SYSTEM-(1925-60-63) then anyone else alive! Having written numerous movie books-(NOTE: I;ve been annually getting his now finished annual home movie guider since 1987/88)

Don't get me wrong, I kinda like Ben Mankiewicz-(but he's no OSBO!), Muller & the Aussie gal, but knew of EW's Dave Karger for yrs & he's just far too PC for the network!!!

PLEASE FOIRWARD TO SUPERVISORS & I THANK YOU

Another would be Bogdanovich! & it's now old hat from me, but 2 time *Oscar nommed actress WINONA RYDER-(l97l-) is a walking, talking cinephile & even filled in 1 week for Robert, plus was a tcm GP as well!  FOR THE STS KEEPERS WHEN SHE WAS A TCM GUEST PROGRAMMER SHE CHOSE 4 AS MOSDT HAVE TO DO  "THE FRONT" "BALL OF FIRE" "A FACE IN THE CROWD" & I THINK HER 4th PICK WASS "12 ANGRY MEN?"  & Winona's idols are STANWYCK & *KATE WINSLET!

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings