Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is & doies H. Foird still deserve to be #1 all-time $B.O.$ champion, as voted by NATO in 1994?

spence

Direct from my files & devide each file into separate areas $Box-0ffice$ since 1942, *Oscars, all-time greatest films polls, & many more ever growing movie files started as a kid of about age 14 to 15 in 1979/80 I still will always choose them first & foremost over the marvelous net though!!!   Welp, in the $B.O.$ file & each yr is cited as the top ten each year. What always brings this to mind is that in the summer of 1994 (NATO) National ****. of Theatre 0wners-(used to also have a great magazine!) but thanx to the internet, it's also now gone, same as AFI's, Premiere's, Now Playing, & many others? As *Spence told *kate & her other workers in the terrific 1957 comedy DESK SET, his new & massive computer wasonly there to help them,not replace them.  Back to the pt,NATO voted 1 time *Oscar contender 1985's powerhouse WITNESS($65m.) (***1/2) He was even better in THE MOSQUITO COAST though for 1986. NATO conducted an inhouse poll/survey & voted Ford asA #1 all-time $B.,O.$ champion. WHO AGREES??? I would think *JOHN WAYNE instead myself. & since '94 *HANKS could also make a good case.

THANK YOU & HOPE TO HEASR FROM ANYONE

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings