Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VOTE! Handsomest Actor in Film History at His Best Looking.

So many:

Clark Gable

Cary Grant

Gary Cooper

John Wayne

Scott Brady

Steve Cochran

Fred MacMurray

Robert Taylor

Burt Lancaster

Fredric March

Paul Newman

George Montgomer

Robert Conrad

Clint Walker

Lee Majors

Pat O'Brien

Lawrence Tierney

Walter Pidgeon

I like the obvious:

Marlon Brando, William Holden, Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, William Holden and Paul Newman.

But I also like the rugged look like:

Steve McQueen, Richard Widmark, Vic Morrow, James Cagney.

Some others I thought were handsome but nobody has mentioned:

Yul Brynner, Charlton Heston, Burt Lancaster, Michael Landon, Dana Andrews, Joseph Cotton, James Dean, Robert Montgomery, Richard Basehart, Ralph Meeker, Glenn Ford, John Forsythe.....I could go on and on..

I'll throw out a few names here: the aforementioned Sean Connery in Goldfinger, or how about Al Pacino in The Godfather? I always thought he was really handsome, especially in that one. And if we're including some of the newer movies, how about Jude Law in The Talented Mr. Ripley? He always reminded me of a golden god type figure in that one.

Completely under-rated, in my opinion, is Joel McRae!

Especially in his pre-western days.

Man, he was a hunk!

Robert Taylor, in his youth, was very handsome, too. But his looks were, in a way, quite soft and feminine

Paul Newman--sigh...

Brando--wow! (especially SND)

Robert Redford--just beautiful!

So many others...

Brando, I SO have a crush on George Segal .Always have and always will. (I don't care how old he gets). He was so mean but sexy in "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" (especially when he gets in the fight with his girlfriend). I have the vhs copy of that movie just to watch him. I also agree with most of everyone else's choices. Good taste everyone!

Cindy

You might find it hard to believe from his recent roles as hit men and other assorted villains, but in the 1960s Terence Stamp was an extemely handsome man. And no one's mentioned Alain Delon.

I stick with the silent classics:

JOHN GILBERT

WILLIAM HAINES

RAMON NOVARRO

RUDOLPH VALENTINO

RICHARD BARTHELMESS

LAWRENCE GRAY

BEN LYON

JOHNNY MACK BROWN

I agree with everybody esp Guy Madison. My vote goes to Patric Knowles, a very classy looking man. Played Lindsay in Auntie Mame and Claudette's husband in Three Came Back. I wish I could post a picture of him, or even find one.

I have to agree with Johnm 001. He got it right with John Gavin and Guy Madison. I would also like to include one of my most favorite actors Jeffrey Hunter. Also, these guys gave off a cool vibe besides being classic-looking: farley granger, richard greene, rory calhoun, sal mineo, john payne, george nader, john ericson, richard egan, dirk bogarde, stephen boyd, audie murphy, dennis morgan, zachary scott.

Cary Grant, in every part of his life and career....

John Gilbert, always, too,

Robert Taylor, when he was in Camille and Waterloo Bridge, then his looks starting declining at an early age,

Gary Cooper when he was young and older

I could add more of course, but these are my pics.