Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mrsvaselle

FRANKIE BURKE

Does anyone know anymore about Frankie Burke than whats on his IMDB page? He was/is (I dont know if he's even still with us) the James Cagney look-alike who appeared in "Angels with dirty faces", "Hell's Kitchen" and several uncredited roles with the Dead End Kids. I have been researching him for 15 months now. In fact, I put most of whats on his IMDB page there after my first couple of rounds of extensive research...only I've hit a brick wall face-first. I cant track him after 1941. I've searched war records (induction, release, MIA/KIA, etc), social security indexes and many places...no Frankie Burke *OR* Frank Vaselle, which is listed as his true surname. I mean, what? Did he fall off the planet or something?? If anyone knows anything, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know? I run a group for the Dead End Kids on Yahoo and everyones accounted for but him. And Leo Gorcey Junior has written a book about his father and theyre to make a movie of it soon...maybe he'd be interested to know that?

If you have anything...an old article, clipping, old anything (or even new) on Frankie Burke, please contact me. I make it pretty easy...you can go to the webpage I put up for him, located at:

http://www.frankieburkeactor.tk

There is an email addy there AND a guest book. Or you can just email me at: spost8260@yahoo.com

Thanks TREMENDOUSLY for any help you got!