Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actress Farrah Fawcett had died

That's too bad. I grew up in the 70's and we were all fascinated by that hairdo. All the Teen magazines had articles on "How to get the Farrah Look." And most of the boys I knew had that poster on the wall.

I feel bad for my nephew. Farrah was his dream girl and of course he had the poster on his wall. I'm glad that Ryan O'Neal was able to remarry her before her death. She was very brave in her battle with cancer.

Farrah was a fine actress and a beauty. I remember so well the tv movies she did and the fact that they still are so vividly in my memory is a testimony to the impact she had in her roles.

As a lot of you know, I've been in cancer treatment since last August and even tho I am doing very well the insidious fact is that one never knows if it will recur. That's the thing. You know, I've heard it said that if you make it thru your 60's you can live a long life. Well kids I'm trying.

RIP Farrah, you brought us much pleasure. I always think, God bless the actors.