Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Still no November schedule?

sewhite2000

i was wondering about the Nov schedule, too. TB is right about last year. it was Dec that was late (a month?) and it took 4-6 months to get back to 2 1/2 months in advance. this year it looks like Nov is really late. so don't expect a quick follow-up for Dec and the ensuing months.

47 minutes ago, allthumbs said:

i was wondering about the Nov schedule, too. TB is right about last year. it was Dec that was late (a month?) and it took 4-6 months to get back to 2 1/2 months in advance. this year it looks like Nov is really late. so don't expect a quick follow-up for Dec and the ensuing months.

Unless we get one right after the other. Where the November schedule becomes available next week, then two weeks later the December schedule is up.

This won't drag out because they need to finalize things for the end of the year and focus on 31 Days of Oscar.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TopBilled said:

The November 2017 schedule was available on the 15th of August last year. 

And the November 1994 schedule was available on the 17th of August that year.

I can also tell you when the Ides of March occurred in the year 1769 and what day of the week Elvis Presley was born.

Just call me Rainwoman, TB!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaveGirl said:

And the November 1994 schedule was available on the 17th of August that year.

I can also tell you when the Ides of March occurred in the year 1769 and what day of the week Elvis Presley was born.

Just call me Rainwoman, TB!

Oh my. I'm scared of you. :) 

• Haha 1

October and November are, for me, the schedules I most look forward to seeing. In my experience, those two months always treat me to the greatest number of new or rarely scheduled TCM offerings.

So, yeah - I'm itching to see this years schedule as soon as possible.

Well, you can be sure "Plymouth Adventure" will be on in November - TCM plays that every Thanksgiving. I think we should give these WWII movie lovers a dose of what the rest of us have to go through every Memorial Day weekend. Let's give them four days of nothing but Thanksgiving movies! There is actually a pretty long list - although the connection to Thanksgiving is pretty tenuous in many cases - at Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_around_Thanksgiving

28 minutes ago, calvinnme said:

Well, you can be sure "Plymouth Adventure" will be on in November - TCM plays that every Thanksgiving. I think we should give these WWII movie lovers a dose of what the rest of us have to go through every Memorial Day weekend. Let's give them four days of nothing but Thanksgiving movies! There is actually a pretty long list - although the connection to Thanksgiving is pretty tenuous in many cases - at Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_set_around_Thanksgiving

The best Thanksgiving movie of all is Planes, Trains and Automobiles.  That is my family's annual tradition.  That movie and watching the Purina Best in Show Dog Show after the Macy's parade. 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings