Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ranking 67 Burt Reynolds Movie Best To Worst

ClassicMovieRankings

2 minutes ago, ClassicMovieRankings said:

Hey Top Billed...our Burt page has been a Top 25 page for years....we have 5,000 pages.  I blame the power of Burt for this.  My mom is devasted...she has been a huge Burt fan ....plus they were born in the same year.

Didn't realize you had so many pages on your site. Good to know.

Hey Top Billed....been working non-stop on the site since 2011.....actually just did a quick check....Burt is the 12th most popular page on our website....and when you look at single stars he is 6th.

Our Top 15 pages.

1.  Marvel vs DC

2.  Pixar vs Dreamworks

3.  All-Time Ticket Selling Movies

4.  John Wayne

5.  Black Hawk Down

6.  Elvis Presley

7.  Abbott and Costello

8.  Bruce Willis

9.  Marilyn Monroe

10.  Bette Davis

11.  Spielberg vs Cameron

12.  Burt Reynolds

13.  1939 Movies

14.  1946 Movies

15.   Jerry Lewis

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClassicMovieRankings said:

Hey Top Billed....been working non-stop on the site since 2011.....actually just did a quick check....Burt is the 12th most popular page on our website....and when you look at single stars he is 6th.

Our Top 15 pages.

1.  Marvel vs DC

2.  Pixar vs Dreamworks

3.  All-Time Ticket Selling Movies

4.  John Wayne

5.  Black Hawk Down

6.  Elvis Presley

7.  Abbott and Costello

8.  Bruce Willis

9.  Marilyn Monroe

10.  Bette Davis

11.  Spielberg vs Cameron

12.  Burt Reynolds

13.  1939 Movies

14.  1946 Movies

15.   Jerry Lewis

Interesting. Surprised Bruce Willis ranks so high on the list. Why is 1946 such a big deal? Is it because of THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES..?

I have done yearly reviews from 1930 to 1977 & 1979 (yes 1978 is the next one)...but the very first yearly report was 1946.  1946 is the greatest year in movie history when looking at average admissions per week.  It is the peak...almost 96 million people a week saw movies in North America....it has all been down here since then.  So...being first has helped it get some views.  But Best Years of our Lives did not hurt it at all.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ClassicMovieRankings said:

I have done yearly reviews from 1930 to 1977 & 1979 (yes 1978 is the next one)...but the very first yearly report was 1946.  1946 is the greatest year in movie history when looking at average admissions per week.  It is the peak...almost 96 million people a week saw movies in North America....it has all been down here since then.  So...being first has helped it get some views.  But Best Years of our Lives did not hurt it at all.

Makes sense that with the men back from war, there would be an increase in movie-going in '46.

6 minutes ago, ClassicMovieRankings said:

We hired a marketing company....and the logo was one of the many awesome things they did for the website.  Thanks for the compliment on the logo.

Sure, no problem. I see you don't have a page on James Mason. Or am I not searching it correctly?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings