Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Malone was wrong about Kiss me kate

28Silent

This afternoon, yesterday, 09/9/18, Alicia Malone was introducing Kiss me Kate and she expresses misinformation. She claimed that by the time kiss me kate was released the 3D had died and it was flat, bull. M.g.m tested the 3D prints with the flat prints in different cities. The 3D prints won. It was released nationally in 3D from late in 53 through 54 in big major cities and small suburb theaters. If you don't believe me read the 3D archive. It's on the internet     

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 28Silent said:

This afternoon, yesterday, 09/9/18, Alicia Malone was introducing Kiss me Kate and she expresses misinformation. She claimed that by the time kiss me kate was released the 3D had died and it was flat, bull. M.g.m tested the 3D prints with the flat prints in different cities. The 3D prints won. It was released nationally in 3D from late in 53 through 54 in big major cities and small suburb theaters. If you don't believe me read the 3D archive. It's on the internet     

Now, are you SURE Alicia said all that about this movie's 3-D effects?

OR, did she REALLY say something about its "thry-dye" effects?

(...kiddin' about her little Aussie accent here, ya see...yeah yeah, I know that's "not nice", but heck, what the hell I always say...and hey, AT LEAST I didn't mention her nasally voice here, RIGHT?!...WHOOPS, I guess I did anyway, huh...cute lady, though...yep, DAMN cute!) ;)

LOL

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings