Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ONE word titles

BOG (1978)  A rather bad filmed-in-Wisconsin 'thriller' that didn't get released until 1983.  Has a good cast, tho!  I've seen this movie before; it's sorta fun on the level of a campy '50s-era 'Creature Feature'. 

• Like 1

@Top Billed:  You mentioned CASTAWAY.  Have you seen the Oliver Reed interview on David Letterman's show from August 5, 1987?  It was quite something.  I've seen it on YouTube several times.  Ollie was there to promote CASTAWAY, more or less, but Ollie might have been a tad drunk.  Or something. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

@Top Billed:  You mentioned CASTAWAY.  Have you seen the Oliver Reed interview on David Letterman's show from August 5, 1987?  It was quite something.  I've seen it on YouTube several times.  Ollie was there to promote CASTAWAY, more or less, but Ollie might have been a tad drunk.  Or something. 

No. I haven't seen the interview. Sounds fun though!

You must watch it, Top Billed! 

Lee Marvin is referenced from the 1976 movie he and Ollie made together "The Great Scout and Cathouse Thursday"; I mention this because at the time of this interview Lee only had another 24 days to live.  He died Aug. 29, 1987 at 63. 

• Thanks 1