Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

65 Women from Kavanaugh's High School Days Come Together to Call Out Scummy Feinstein on Her Dirty ****

Josh MarshallVerified account @joshtpm

Between 5pm last night and mid day today a group of clerks made contact with at least 65 women who knew Kavanaugh in high school 35 years ago and got them to sign a letter attesting to his character.

I don’t find that plausible.

Note too, none of these women were classmates. Kavanaugh went to a boys only prep school. They were women who went to other private schools in the same area, making the job of finding contact info, tracking down etc, asking significantly more challenging.

I said midday. In fact the clerks pulled the letter together, got it signed by all, delivered it to @ChuckGrassley and his office got it to @BresPolitico before 11am. @BresPolitico’s tweet this morning, which I believe but am not certain, was the first ...

MiseryX @MiseryXchord 20h20 hours ago

Was this written by the same clerks who wrote that letter signed by 50 pastors supporting Roy Moore after his sexual misconduct was exposed?

(that one where multiple pastors said they never saw the letter before and definitely didn't sign it)

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Josh MarshallVerified account @joshtpm

Between 5pm last night and mid day today a group of clerks made contact with at least 65 women who knew Kavanaugh in high school 35 years ago and got them to sign a letter attesting to his character.

I don’t find that plausible.

Note too, none of these women were classmates. Kavanaugh went to a boys only prep school. They were women who went to other private schools in the same area, making the job of finding contact info, tracking down etc, asking significantly more challenging.

I said midday. In fact the clerks pulled the letter together, got it signed by all, delivered it to @ChuckGrassley and his office got it to @BresPolitico before 11am. @BresPolitico’s tweet this morning, which I believe but am not certain, was the first ...

MiseryX @MiseryXchord 20h20 hours ago

Was this written by the same clerks who wrote that letter signed by 50 pastors supporting Roy Moore after his sexual misconduct was exposed?

(that one where multiple pastors said they never saw the letter before and definitely didn't sign it)

Mr6666;  Don't tell me you support this asinine stunt by Feinstein????    CA's junior Senator,  Harris, was looking like a tough attack dog so the senior CA Senator had to up the ante and came up with this crap. 

In addition this situation isn't related to Moore.  Not even close.   In the case of Moore the accusers came forward.     

Note that I have voted for Feinstein since she first ran and will vote for her again in November,  but that being said,  it is clear what she is doing here.      

Face reality;  unlike the lame Dems with Ginsberg,   the GOP was able to convince a semi-conservative justice to retire so that a GOP President could appoint their replacement.        

I understand why Dems are bitter about the fact Trump is appointing another justice and what McConnell did by not allowing a vote on Garland during Obama's term on.   But they need to grow-up and just admit they were outplayed.  Big time.

When Ginsberg croaks and Trump gets to appoint her replacement,   what stunts will the Dems come up with to try to block an appointment?    Oh, and they will likely have to come up with stunts since they will not have a majority in the Senate.     

Stop crying foul, grow up and learn how to win elections!!!

Long article, but the woman alleging the attack by Kavanaugh has come forward.  As for Feinstein, she did her duty.  Someone provided her with relevant information and she shared it.  Politics - you bet.  But the GOPers play even dirtier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b633195f855c

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
41 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

It's a California Professor who is claiming this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are about as honest as an attorney.

So you are saying the CA professor is just as honest as Kavanaugh (attorney)?

This slimy business of going back to Kavanaugh's high school days to investigate what he may or may not have done when he was just a teenager and a juvenile,is nuts.

If we did that to everybody in gov't there wouldn't be one man or woman left in Congress,the Supreme court,FBI,DOJ or anywhere else in gov't.Just about every kid did stupid things they aren't proud of or would want known by the world when they were teenegers.

I wonder what kind of bad behavior Diane Feinstein is guilty of when she was a teenager...maybe they should immediately start an investigation into her teenage years,i'd bet they'd come up with plenty of dirt on her.

I think they should leave a persons history when they were a juvenile alone.Even the law discounts a persons juvenile history when they become adults.

12 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

This slimy business of going back to Kavanaugh's high school days to investigate what he may or may not have done when he was just a teenager and a juvenile,is nuts.

If we did that to everybody in gov't there wouldn't be one man or woman left in Congress,the Supreme court,FBI,DOJ or anywhere else in gov't.Just about every kid did stupid things they aren't proud of or would want known by the world when they were teenegers.

I wonder what kind of bad behavior Diane Feinstein is guilty of when she was a teenager...maybe they should immediately start an investigation into her teenage years,i'd bet they'd come up with plenty of dirt on her.

I think they should leave a persons history when they were a juvenile alone.Even the law discounts a persons juvenile history when they become adults.

So in other words it's okay to have a Supreme Court judge that once sexually assaulted a woman because the rest of us are just as bad.

What a dismal viewpoint of mankind you must have.

Am I being cynical to suspect that if this same judge had a liberal reputation you wouldn't be so casual about his past?

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The majority of people that I went to HighSchool with were neither juvenile delinquents nor criminals.

I'm sorry to see that you have witnessed some extremely negative experiences, perhaps that has clouded your opinion.

14 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Ted LieuVerified account @tedlieu 2h2 hours ago

As a former prosecutor, we look for indicia of credibility. Christine Blasey Ford has them:

-Privately told her husband & therapist about this sexual assault in 2012

-Passed lie detector

-Wasn't seeking publicity but her name got leaked

GOP must reopen Brett Kavanaugh hearings.

<_<

2bad 2be 4gotten. Brett. 

There is another story about how the letter came about. One woman who knew Bretty

heard about the allegations and contacted the other women and they signed the letter.

Sounds plausible.

This woman was seeing a shrink about her marital problems, and she suddenly screamed out "Rosebud", and the Democrats believe her. This is after whispering it to her husband of coarse, who she was needing counseling over. Next she will be a witness to Moby Dick as well.

17 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

This woman was seeing a shrink about her marital problems, and she suddenly screamed out "Rosebud", and the Democrats believe her. 

Yea,65 women sign a document attesting to Kavanaugh's good character and one,(count 1) woman makes a claim like this and what do the libtards do???...glom onto the one different claim which seems to be totally out of character with what the other 65 women attested to and try to say that the one totally different characterization is the real one....nevermind what the other 65 women said,their opinions aren't appreciated or wanted and do not count.Period!!.